Describe how you create and use a method with multiple parameters.
you will be analyzing the cumulative summing, the different number of parameters that can be passed to a method, and the design methods with no parameters.
Answer the following questions:
1. Describe how you create and use a method with multiple parameters.
2. Explain what happens when you call a method and the method ends.
3. Discuss the cumulative summing relationship.
4. List the four things you need to know when you call a method from a program or other method.
5. Modularized furniture comes with sections that can be assembled in a variety of configurations. What other everyday items are modularized?
6. As a professional programmer, you might never write an entire program. Instead, you might be asked to write specific modules that are destined to become part of a larger system.
Is this appealing to you?
• Show your work in a Word document.
o Include all your work for each question.
o You can include screenshots of work done on paper.
• For all justification exercises, remember to use the definitions and principles that we have learned thus far.
• You must prepare a written work where you respond to the programming exercises. The work must comply with APA academic writing standards. You must support your answer using appropriate sources that are properly cited.
• Minimum four pages in length, excluding the Title and Reference page.
• APA format, including an in-text citation for referenced works.
• At least three resources.