Role of Technological Change in the Transportation Technology Discussion
Attachedis a copy of the week’s research terms. Topics will be selected on afirst come first serve basis. To claim a topic, go to this weeksdiscussion forum (below) and check what topics remain available. Selectan available topic and start a new discussion thread by placing ONLYthe topic in the Subject Line (do not put your name or anything elsehere). Leave the body of the thread blank and save the post. In weekswhere there are insufficient topics for everyone; once all topics havebeen selected you may then start selecting from the entire list again.But there should never be three posts on the same topic if so the lastone posted will receive no credit.
Afteryour topic selection, research your selected topic in the universityselectronic library from only academic (refereed) journals. You willneed at least three journal references and the textbook. Start yourresearch with the textbook so it always grounds your topic. When yourresearch is complete post it in the discussion forum below.
- Structure your paper as follows:
- Cover page
- Overview describing the importance of the research topic to current business and professional practice in your own words.
- Purpose of Research shouldreflect the potential benefit of the topic to the current business andprofessional practice and the larger body of research.
- Review of the Literature summarizedin your own words. Note that this should not be a copy and paste ofliterature content, nor should this section be substantially filled withdirect quotes from the article. A literature review is a summary of themajor points and findings of each of the selected articles (withappropriate citations). Direct quotations should be used sparingly.Normally, this will be the largest section of your paper (this is not arequirement; just a general observation).
- Practical Application ofthe literature. Describe how your findings from the relevant researchliterature can shape, inform, and improve current business andprofessional practice related to your chosen topic.
- Conclusion in your own words
- References formatted according to APA style requirements