Network Design With Configuration Using In Netsim
we need to make assignmnet 2 which is extensition of assignment. i also attached my assinment which i made myself. in tropology diagram add my collge ID which is mit172670
example if you are giving name of a router name it and add collge id along with my name which is mit172670
just last one word in topology diagram add my collage id along with router name.we need to use atleast 4 router 5 switch and 8 pc atleast so use more than that.first name -ayush,family name
Unit Code: MN502 Unit Name: Overview of Network Security Page#2 of 4
Assessment Details and Submission Guidelines
Overview of Network Security
Security Challenges in Emerging Networks
Purpose of the assessment (with ULO Mapping)
The purpose of this assignment is to develop skills to independently think of innovation. Students will be able to complete the following ULOs:
d. Identify and report network threats, select and implement appropriate countermeasures for network security
e. Use security policies to manage operational security, and then administer those policies to ensure compliance by users in an organization
f. Demonstrate professional and ethical behaviour with regard to network security.
1500 – 2000
· All work must be submitted on Moodle by the due date along with a title Page.
· The assignment must be in MS Word format, 1.5 spacing, 11-pt Calibri (Body) font and 2.54 cm margins on all four sides of your page with appropriate section headings.
· Reference sources must be cited in the text of the report, and listed appropriately at the end in a reference list using IEEE referencing style.
· If an extension of time to submit work is required, a Special Consideration Application must be submitted directly to the School’s Administration Officer, in Melbourne on Level 6 or in Sydney on Level 7. You must submit this application three working days prior to the due date of the assignment. Further information is available at:
http://www.mit.edu.au/about – mit/institute – publications/policies – procedures – and – guidelines/special considerationdeferment
· Academic Misconduct is a serious offence. Depending on the seriousness of the case, penalties can vary from a written warning or zero marks to exclusion from the course or rescinding the degree. Students should make themselves familiar with the full policy and procedure available at: http://www.mit.edu.au/about-mit/institute-publications/policies-procedures-and-guidelines/Plagiarism-Academic-Misconduct-Policy-Procedure . For further information, please refer to the Academic Integrity Section in your Unit Description.
The purpose of this assignment is to develop skills to independently think of innovation. In this assignment students will first learn how to develop knowledge based on current state of the art of an emerging knowledge domain. Then they will learn how to identify plausible security issues in this emerging technology and finally learn the skill of adding knowledge to existing domain by theoretically developing the corresponding protection mechanism for a particular issue.
Internet of Things (IoT) is an emerging area in computer networking. Internet of Things could refer to a network of devices with embedded technology including Sensors, Radio Frequency Identification tags, actuators, with the ability to continuously sense and exchange data to perform a range of tasks. The IoT will have a major impact on aspects of everyday-lives and behaviour of users. Security of Internet of Things is a prime concern.
The assignment should be written in IEEE conference format: https://www.ieee.org/publications_standards/publications/conferences/2014_04_msw_a4_format.doc
This assignment includes four parts
1. Literature review on Internet of Things (IoT)
You need to write 800 word literature on IoT. Your literature should be supported by at least three (3) academic (Journal/Conference) papers chosen from the current state of the art.
2. Analyse critically, three current or future security issues in IoT.
In this section you will analyse critically, three security issues in Internet of Things. These issues could be taken from the current state of the art or could be evolved from your own independent innovative thinking. This section must be supported by at least three (3) references.
3. Propose a possible solution for one of the threats identified in section (2).
In this part you need to apply knowledge to the existing knowledge domain of IoT. You need to choose one of the issues identified in the previous section and propose a possible solution to this particular security issue.
4. Create a 3 – 5 minutes presentation and present your work during the Lab.
You have to create a 3 – 5 minutes presentation to present your work in front of your class fellows and tutor during the Lab in Week 11.