Military Traumatic Brain Injury
Use at least 8 professional journal articles as references and submit an 10-page paper. The length of your paper does not include the title page or reference page(s). Select references that are no older than 2013. The more recent your information, the better. Your textbooks DO NOT count toward your required references.
For your selected topic, include the following:
- Title page
- Description, scope and extent of this type of wound (stats and background information)
- Five (5) significant consequences/ challenges of having this type of wound for the military member and family
- Purpose and scope of services of VA centers for TBI/spinal cord injury
- Additional interventions and services available to help military member and families
- The role(s) of social workers when assisting clients/families with these wounds
- Reference page
Please use references I would be able to access without passwords. Scholarly journals are recommended.