Suicide Case Study
In this assignment, you will review the Suicide Case Study patient and analyze the data to determine the health status of the patient. Please respond to the questions that are presented within the case study.
- Follow the requirements posted on the rubric.
- Use the Word document that is located within the case study for your case study answers.
- Papers are usually around 5-6 pages in length.
- When the Word document is complete, upload it to the corresponding case study assignment and week’s dropbox in your clinical (665CX) course.
All papers must conform to the most recent APA standards.
Please refer to the Grading Rubric for details on how this activity will be graded.
This case study consists of one hypothetical patient situation. After viewing the video, you should answer several questions about patient care. You can use outside materials to help you.
In your answers, you should make specific reference to relevant guidelines and other clinical information. The national guidelines should also be considered with treatment plans.
Access various aspects of the case using the tabs on the left. You will see an introduction video and a questions section. Download the Case Study Word template from within the Case Study Documents tab. Use this template to complete this assignment and then submit it to the submission page in your course.
- Some elementary school problems with bullying and resulting encounters with school counselor.
- Showed increasing problems with lying and stealing as a youngster.
- Recommended mental health counseling, but parents never followed up.
- One previous suicide attempt at age 27 resulting in three-day hospital stay.
- Intermittently compliant with outpatient treatment.
- Stopped taking escitalopram 20mg several months ago because of sexual side effects.