Observational Studies And Coding
- The topic of your hypothetical observational study. This should also be in the “Subject” field of your post this week (e.g., Child Playground Behavior).
- In the main body of your post, provide background information on your hypothetical observational study, including the setting, why you are interested in this study, and what you hope to learn.
- Explain whether you would be an acknowledged or unacknowledged observer and why.
- Describe the types of behavior and the episodes you included on your coding form.
- Upload the coding form you created as an attached document (.doc or .rtf format).