Training and Development in Small Businesses
business to provide a consultation ontraining. Create a comprehensive training proposal for the business.
Write a 68 page paper in which you:
- Analyze key elements of training and development geared towardimproving the performance of the specific small business for which youare consulting.
- Predict 35 potential challenges that the managers or owners ofthe business could face in addressing organizational performance.
- Justify the effects of detecting organizational gaps in small business, providing examples to explain the rationale.
- Propose a competitive training strategy that will improve theposition of the business in the market. The strategy should include, at aminimum, an agenda of training activities, rationale for instructionalstrategies used, and the return on investment (ROI) that will be gainedfrom the strategy you have developed.
- Go to Basic Search: Strayer University Online Libraryto find at least three quality academic resources in this assignment.Note: Wikipedia and similar websites do not qualify as academicresources. The reference page is not included in the required pagelength.