PH-WK4-2-Logic Model Development Micro-View
To complete this assignment, you will adopt a micro-view utilizing the same public health problem you identified in your Unit 3 Goals and Outcomes in THE ASSIGNEMENT. Use the Logic Model Template in the Resources for this assignment to further identify goals, objectives, and approaches.
The numbered assignment instructions outlined below correspond to the grading criteria in the assignment scoring guide, so be sure to address each point. You may also want to review the performance level-descriptions for each criterion to see how your work will be assessed.
The micro-view for one specific public health problem should be organized into the following section, using the Logic Model Template provided. Use the second page of the template to write a brief, –2 paragraph summary of your logic model.
1. Recommend ways to cultivate fiscal or other resources required to achieve a strategic goal in the community, based on the identified public health problem. (For example, health improvement for adults in the community who smoke cigarettes and have increased risk of lung cancer). For further background, use the READING BELOW on traditional and innovative ways to develop resources.
. Identify fiscal or other resources required to achieve a strategic goal.
. What are the inputs? What resources will support the success of the strategic goal?
. What personnel are required to successfully execute and support the strategic goal?
. What are the revenue source(s) and cost(s) associated with executing the strategic goal?
. How will you solicit or encourage people or organizations to support your initiative?
· Develop distinct goals for the public health problem, which will be addressed in the strategic plan in the community.
. What are the aims relating to the identified public health problem?
· Develop supporting objectives aligned to the distinct goals for the public health problem in the community.
. What are the supporting objectives (aligned to the goals)?
· Recommend appropriate interventions or approaches to meet the distinct goals for the public health program in the community.
. What actions (interventions, approaches, methods, programs, and projects) will take place?
· Identity the short-term and long-term outcomes for the population in the community impacted by the identified public health problem.
. Short term (fewer than 3 years).
. Long term (more than 5 years).
· Write in accordance with the academic and professional requirements of the discipline, ensuring appropriate structure, grammar, usage, and style, and proper APA formatting of references.
· Written communication: Your logic model should follow the structure given above and should generally be free of errors in grammar, punctuation, and spelling.
· Format: Your logic model and summary should each be one page, in a readable font (10-point minimum), with one-half inch margins (minimum).
· Citations and references: No references are required, but if you choose to use them in your summary, be sure to cite according to APA style and include a references page.
PLEASE USED THE Logic Model Template provided.
· Include THREE academic references above 2017
· NO CONSIDERATION FOR PLAGIARISM
· APA FORMAT AND INDEX CITATION
· PLEASE WRITE FROM PUBLIC HEALTH PERSPECTIVE
· Due 8/4/22 at 10am
· Perovich, L. J., Ohayon, J. L., Cousins, E. M., Morello-Frosch, R., Brown, P., Adamkiewicz, G., & Brody, J. G. (2018). Reporting to parents on children’s exposures to asthma triggers in low-income and public housing, an interview-based case study of ethics, environmental literacy, individual action, and public health benefits. Environmental Health, 17, 1–12.
· Moon, S., Røttingen, J., & Frenk, J. (2017). Global public goods for health: Weaknesses and opportunities in the global health system. Health Economics, Policy and Law, 12(2), 195–205.
· Ottersen, T., Elovainio, R., Evans, D. B., McCoy, D., Mcintyre, D., Meheus, F., . . . Røttingen, J. (2017). Towards a coherent global framework for health financing: Recommendations and recent developments. Health Economics, Policy and Law, 12(2), 285–296.
· Teklehaimanot, H. D., & Teklehaimanot, A. (2013). Human resource development for a community-based health extension program: A case study from Ethiopia. Human Resources for Health, 11, 1–12.
· Gregório, J., Cavaco, A., & Velez Lapão, L. (2014). A scenario-planning approach to human resources for health: The case of community pharmacists in Portugal. Human Resources for Health, 12(58), 1–13.
· Rebchook, G., Keatley, J., Contreras, R., Perloff, J., Molano, L. F., Reback, C. J., . . . Xavier, J. (2017). The transgender women of color initiative: Implementing and evaluating innovative interventions to enhance engagement and retention in HIV care. American Journal of Public Health, 107(2), 224–229.
USE THE Logic Model Development Micro-view Scoring Guide TO GAIN GOOD GRADES