MN 502 Stress Based on A Nursing Theoretical Perspective Discussion
Develop a scholarly paper that includes the following criteria:
- A definition of the concept of Stress utilizing various sources (articles are provided on the attachments and must be cited on the paper)
- Define the criteria of the concept
- Discuss the uses of the concept
- Define the attributes of the concept
- Identify antecedents and consequences
- Theoretical perspectives of the concept (theories that use the concept: Neuman systems Model)
- Provide an example of the significance of the concept to nursing practice from the organizational setting
- The scholarly paper should be 5-6 pages excluding the title and reference pages.
- The paper should include level 1 and level 2 headings.
- The paper should begin with an introductory paragraph that includes the purpose statement. The introductory paragraph and purpose statement allow the reader to understand what the paper/assignment is going to address.
- The paper should include a conclusion.
- Write the paper in third person, not first or second person (meaning do not use we or I or you).
- Include a minimum of three (3) references from professional peer-reviewed nursing journals (review in Ulrich Periodical Directory) to support the paper. Students may use the course textbook in addition to scholarly journals. ***Historical references may be used as appropriate. (Definition of historical reference: reference to a well-known person, place event or literary work that adds meaning to the paper.)
- APA format is required (attention to spelling/grammar, a title page, a reference page, and in-text citations).