Global Health Epidemiological Interventions MEMO
Nurses are often called upon to share pieces of information informally. A memo is a short communication tool used to share new information within an organization or group.
Prioritize epidemiological interventions among global populations.
As part of a monthly in-service focus group in your global health organization, you have been asked to create a memo focusing on epidemiological interventions to send out prior to the next in-service meeting. The purpose of the memo is to inform the group of epidemiologists roles and priority interventions that impact global health.
Create a memo that addresses the following criteria:
- Roles and responsibilities of an epidemiologist on a global scale
- Thorough and comprehensive description of the roles and responsibilities of an epidemiologist on a global scale.
- Priority epidemiological interventions for global populations (5)
- Five priority epidemiological interventions for global populations are thoroughly described.
- Concepts of demography that impact global health (5)
- Five concepts of demography that impact global health are thoroughly described.
Include supporting evidence from professional sources published within the past five years.