Creating A Marketing Plan
“Entrepreneurs must determine what to sell, to whom and how often, on what terms and at what price, and how to get the product or service to the customer. In short, a marketing plan identifies a company’s target customers and describes how it will attract and keep them. The process does not have to be complex.” (1).
With this assignment, you will address some of the basic areas within a marketing plan and help to refine your strategies for creating a successful business.
Using the business from the assignment, Feasibility Analysis, write a 3–4 page paper in which you:
- Identify its primary target market. Explain your response.
- Specify three methods you will use to research customer needs and wants.
- Describe the marketing mix: a) product, b) pricing strategy, c) promotion, and d) placement or distribution.
- Create a one-year advertising budget and plan that incorporate the use of various advertising media and publicity.
- Include at least two references outside the textbook. For help with research, writing, and citation, access the Strayer Library or review Bachelor of Business Administration Library Guide.
This course requires the use of Strayer Writing Standards. For assistance and information, please refer to the Strayer Writing Standards link in the left-hand menu of your course. Check with your professor for any additional instructions.