Entrepreneurship business plan
The next step you will take in developing your Business Plan is to describe the venture’s product or service (step 7) and identify the location and layout (step 9).
Business Plan Elements
1. Title Page and Table of Contents
2. The Executive Summary
3. Mission and Vision Statements
4. Company History (If you are purchasing an existing business or are looking to expand an existing business)
5. Business and Industry Profile
6. Business Strategy
7. Describe the venture’s product or service
8. Marketing Strategy
9. Location and Layout
10. Competitor Analysis
11. Description of Management Team
12. Plan of Operation
13. Financial Statements
14. Loan or Investment Proposal
Features: Describe in depth your products or services (technical specifications, drawings, photos, sales brochures, and other bulky items belong in Appendices).
Customer Benefits: What factors will give you competitive advantages or disadvantages? Examples include level of quality or unique or proprietary features.
What are the pricing, fee, or leasing structures of your products or services?
How and where are your products or services produced?
Explain your methods of:
- Production techniques and costs
- Quality control
- Customer service
- Inventory control
- Product development
Location & Layout
- Demographic analysis
- Traffic count
- Lease/rental rates
- Labor needs and supply
- Wage rates
- Size requirements
- ADA compliance
- Ergonomic issues
- Layout plan
Submit the assignment to the Assignment box no later than Sunday 11:59 PM EST/EDT. (This Assignment box is linked to Turnitin.) All submissions should be completed using APA formatting and standards.