Business Risk Management Essay
1. SWOT analysis that identified certain threats to be considered with the acquisition of a product or service that further differentiated the company’s presence in the marketplace and placed it in a competitive environment that it had not yet experienced.
2. selected three fictitious competitive risks that you believed would be of concern in the acquisition of the new product and described each risk, establishing what the threat or risk was and its cause.
3. qualitatively assessed the three risks to determine if they could potentially require further quantitative analysis.
4. using quantitative analytics techniques including predictive modeling and explanation as to why one or more of these risks are considered candidates for further quantitative analysis.
5. quantitatively assessed one of your three risks using the Indicators and Warning (I&W) analysis technique.
6. key Risk Indicators (KRI’s) were created to ensure that management remains aware of potential risks. For each KRI I explained the basis for its development, referencing the phases of CRISP-DM. I also provided thresholds that would represent trigger points for each risk and a risk response strategy.
Taking into consideration prior work outlined in the background section, you are now asked to provide a comprehensive report which aggregates the previous work in an enterprise risk management assessment to be delivered to decision-makers.
Please make a 7 to 10 pages paper (double space), you may use your previous assignments to bring together all the main areas of enterprise risk management analytics. Make sure you related those conception in the company background.