Apples Financial Performance Presentation
Select a Fortune 500 company from either pharmaceuticals, computer hardware, retail, or automotive industries. You have been asked to help with a presentation on the companys financial performance at the companys annual meeting. Research financial information and key performance indicators for the company.
Create a 10- to 16-slide presentation for investors to assess the companys financial growth and sustainability. Use speaker notes to convey the details you would give if you were presenting.
- Identify key performance indicators for the company you selected, including the following.
- The company and its ticker symbol
- Cash flow from operations
- Price-to-earnings ratio
- Stock dividends and the yield, if any
- Earnings per share ratio
- Revenue estimates for the next 12 months
- Revenue from the previous 3 years
- Statement of cash flows and net cash from operating, investing, and financing activities over the past 3 years
- Average trade volume
- Current stock price, 52-week high, and 1-year estimated stock price
- Analysts recommendations for the stock (buy, sell, hold)
- Market cap for the company
- Relate the stock price to the price-to-earnings ratio.
- Explain the market capitalization and what it means to the investor.
- Evaluate trends in stock price, dividend payout, and total stockholders equity. Relate recent events or market conditions to the trends you identified.
- Determine, based on your analysis, whether you think the organization is going to meet its financial goals and the outlook for growth and sustainability, and explain why you recommend this stock for purchase.
- Cite references to support your assignment.