- Choose a pharmacological agent that has been on the market less than 5 years.
- Research the literature and obtain two to three resources for current, evidence-based information related to the
- Develop a teaching brochure and one page paper following these guidelines.
• Key/Relevant Drug Information (30 points/30%)
o Mechanism of Action
o Special Considerations
o Potential Side Effects/Adverse Effects/Toxicities
• Patient Education Considerations (35 points/35%)o NursingManagement
o Special considerations
• Visual Effects/Creativity (10 points/10%)
o Developed per the required standard
o Appropriate for the intended audience
o Flesch-Kincaid reading level seventh grade or lowero Graphics enhance the purpose of the brochure
o Brochure is visually appealing