Risk Management And Mitigation Plan
- The CIO of your organization has asked you to create a 4- to 6-page risk management and mitigation plan for security vulnerabilities.
Select five vulnerabilities and align associated risks to a risk management framework, such as NIST SP 800-37. Include the following:
- Consider the potential vulnerabilities or threats facing the organization.
- Describe the risk each vulnerability or threat would have on the organization in terms of its people, network, data, or reputation.
- Explain each risk’s impact on the organization.
- Provide defined mitigation for each vulnerability, such as an incident response plan, disaster recovery plan, or business continuity plan. Give a defined reason why a vulnerability or threat would not be mitigated, such as the use of a different risk control strategy, if appropriate.
- Description Scenario: The Stevens Company is converting the SQL Server database to the Oracle database. Using the sample below create a 1- to 2-page Risk Information Sheet in Microsoft® Excel® for at least five risks that might be encountered during the conve…
- Format your citations according to APA guidelines.