Prepare a plan and Introduce concepts to E-Logistics and E-Supply Chain Management.
To assess your understanding for E- Supply Chain / E Logistic Management in an organization of your choice.
Choose any business organization of your choice and describe the organization according to the below:
1. Prepare a plan and Introduce concepts to E-Logistics and E-Supply Chain Management.
2. Introduce the concepts of RFID Technologies for e-Enabling Logistics Supply Chains
3. Mention the various application(s) of IT in supply chain management.
4. Project your business by using the following:
A Strategic Planning (SP)
1. Location of Supply Chain Facilities
2. Procurement Planning
3. Distribution Facilities Planning
4. Logistics Planning
B Operational Optimization (OO)
1. Supply Chain Inventory Optimization
2. Logistics Resources Scheduling
C Usability Modeling of ICT and other resources (UM)
1. Finding the optimal solution
2. Cost and Schedule Analysis
3. Recommending and Implementing the resources
D Web-enabled Supply Chains (WEB)
1. A Web-enabled order Procurement and tracking system
2. Warehouse Management System
3. Customer Relationship Management
1. Each students will have one Project.
2. Project will be based on the implementation of the e-supply chain and logistics in real world.
3. Project will require summarizing, demonstrating, and the use and potential values of SCM and LOGISTICS for an organization.
4. The Project has to be completed individually by each students.
5. Presentation will be conducted during the WEEK-13 so that students get time to complete their project work and present in front of all the students in the class.