Describe a behavior that may be interpreted as criminal and non-criminal with analyses and arguments for each conclusion.
For this assignment, you will be presented with three issues. Please respond to all three issues in one cohesive essay, and use APA Level I headings to differentiate between the three issues.
1. Consult the “Issues and Cautions in Studying UCR Data” found on page 30 of the textbook, and identify the weakest and the strongest elements of the 11 shortcomings presented using analyses and arguments supported by reliable sources. In your analysis, differentiate between methods of criminological research, and describe how the shortcomings detailed on page 30 could be avoided.
2. Describe a behavior that may be interpreted as criminal and non-criminal with analyses and arguments for each conclusion.
3. Search the CSU Library, and locate one article on victimology in a court setting. Summarize the research you find, and provide your opinions opposing and supporting the actions of the court.
Your essay must be at least two pages, and it should be formatted in APA style. Your response should have an introduction and conclusion section. Academically accepted resources must be used to support your analyses. Any information from these sources should be cited and referenced in APA format. You only need one reference page for all sections; include the references for all sections on that page(s). The Criminal Justice and Nexis Uni Databases in the CSU Online Library are excellent sources for material on these issues.
There are several resources located in the myCSU Student Portal that can help you with APA formatting.
· Click here for an APA formatted research paper.
· Click here to access the APA resources page in the portal. Click on APA Individual Reference Examples for specific citation examples.